The data analysed on this site forms part of the collection of research activity built around the MOOCs (Massive Open Online Courses) initiative at Edinburgh, which began development in 2012.
- Course summary details (including course design and summary learner engagement)
- Coursera courses – iteration 1
- Coursera courses – iteration 2
- Comparative data
- MOOCs@Edinburgh report #1 – reflection on the experience of the first iteration of Edinburgh’s initial 6 courses
- Pedagogy of the MOOC: UK view (HEA report) – Dr Sian Bayne & Dr Jen Ross
- MOOCs: Higher Education’s digital moment? (UUK report)
- Emergent models in Massive Open Online Courses: an exploration of sustainable practices for MOOC institutions in the context of the launch of MOOCs at the University of Edinburgh (MBA) – Teplechuk (2013)
This work, unless otherwise expressly stated, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.